F6 Taxation (UK)
Welcome to your ACCA Paper F6 homepage. We want you to pass your F6 exam. Our free ExP resources will maximise your chances of success in your exam.
Step 1 - Your free ACCA F6 materials
Step 2 - Your free ACCA F6 video tutorials
- 2. Employment income
- 3. Income Tax - Trading income & Capital Allowances
- 4. Trading income - Basis Assessment & Trading losses (for Sole traders)
- 5. Trading income - Partnerships & Property Income
- 6. Investment income & Pensions & National Insurance
- 7. Corporation Tax
- 8. Chargeable Gain (companies) & Corporate Groups & Overseas Tax issues
- 9. Capital Gains Tax
- 10. Inheritance Tax
- 11. VAT
Step 3 - Test yourself
Challenge of the day!
A company with a 6 month accounting period ended 31 March 2011 and augmented profits of £1m will pay corporation tax at what rate?