Client Relationship Coordinator – Education Technology
Location: Various (Working from Home)
Full-Time (Flexible hours considered)
The EXP Group is a dynamic technology business that operates in the adult education sector, with leading clients based both in the UK and overseas. The business has been established for over 11 years and has enjoyed consistent growth by offering customer based solutions based on a technology platform that is without peer.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are now looking to recruit an exceptional Client Relationship Coordinator, somebody who embodies the ethics of exceptional customer service and client care. With customers based in the Far East, Southern Africa, Europe, and The Americas this is a role where no two days are ever the same!
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships with individual adult students and corporate partners
- Acting as the key point of contact for client training teams and senior stakeholders
- Providing clear communications to course students and clients
- Answering initial enquiries from potential clients
- Preparing proposals in conjunction with senior executives
- Researching potential clients
- Working with the design team on client communications
- Providing regular support to colleagues as needed
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written - with a positive telephone / zoom manner
- Passionate about excellent client service with a proactive, customer-centric attitude
- Effective client relationship skills and experience of understanding clients’ needs
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- A problem solver who can come up with solutions
- Ability to work remotely without supervision
- Can produce and maintain accurate, organised documentation and regular reports
- Excellent personal organisation and attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude and someone who is motivated by the success of the team rather than the individual
- Help desk experience is a plus but is not essential
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
Do new challenges inspire you?
The success of ExP is a result of our fantastic dedicated team. They make all the difference. They are our beating heart. We reward our fantastic team with as much as we can afford, rather than as little as we can get away with. We invest in and develop our people.
The reason ExP are market leaders is that we work with the best people out there.
Details of our current vacancies are shown below.