Platinum ACCA & Premium CIMA
Complete Online Courses from P10,500 only
Platinum level ACCA complete eLearning courses from P12,000.
Premium level CIMA complete eLearning courses from P11,000.
ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Founded in the United Kingdom (UK) in 1904, ACCA is the world’s leading professional accountancy body issuing highly respected and valued international qualifications in accountancy and finance.
The ACCA qualification is recognized in 180+ countries with 233,000 members and 536,000 students worldwide. ACCA’s headquarters are in London with principal administrative office in Glasgow. ACCA works through a network of 110 offices in 51 countries including the Philippines – with 7,610 approved employers, 346 approved learning partners and 659 strategic partnerships worldwide.
Start your career in Finance and explore a world of opportunities with our ACCA Platinum Online Learning Courses!
|ACCA Qualification||Syllabus / Courses *||Formal Recognition Status under Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and globally regulated by Ofqual|
|Diploma in Accounting and Business
– entry level (no formal entry requirements: no high diploma required, no age limit)
|– Business and Technology (BT)|
– Financial Accounting (FA)
– Management Accounting (MA)
|Certificate of Higher Education|
|Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business||– Corporate and Business Law – Global (LWGLO)|
– Performance Management (PM)
– Taxation – UK (TX-UK)
– Financial Reporting (FR)
– Audit and Assurance (AA)
– Financial Management (FM)
|Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)||Strategic Professional Essentials:
– Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
Strategic Professional Options (choose 2 out of 3):
– Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
* Our Platinum Online Learning Courses are fully inclusive of ACCA Approved Study Text (eBooks) and a full pass guarantee. Discounts and easy payment plans are also available.
Additionally, ACCA offers customized pathways for ACCA students, affiliates and members through an integrated programme which allows study towards an academic and professional qualification:
|ACCA Qualification||Syllabus / Courses||Formal Recognition Status under Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and globally regulated by Ofqual|
|BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University (OBU)||– Research and Analysis Project (RAP)|
(ExP Philippines offers mentoring for OBU-RAP)
|MSc in Professional Accountancy awarded by University of London||Choose 2 out of 4 elective modules (15 credits each):
– Global Issues in Finance and Accounting
One Capstone Project module (30 credits)
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the global professional management accounting body based in the UK. CIMA, founded in 1919, is the largest and oldest management accounting body in the world with 115,000 members and 6,500 CGMA students.
The Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) is the global qualification for management accountants with an academic equivalency of a Master’s degree in the United Kingdom (Level 7 by NARIC). The CGMA qualification is powered by the resources and expertise of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and CIMA, two of the world’s leading accounting organizations.
Unleash your true business potential and develop better skills with our CIMA Premium Online Learning Courses!
|CIMA Qualification||Syllabus / Courses *||Formal Recognition Status under Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) in the UK|
|Certificate in Business Accounting (CIMA Cert BA)
– entry level (no qualifications required)
|– BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics|
– BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
– BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
– BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
|QCF Level 4 standard|
|Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Dip MA)||– E1 Managing Finance in a Digital World|
– P1 Management Accounting
– F1 Financial Reporting
– Operational Case Study Exam
|QCF Level 5 standard|
|Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Adv Dip MA)||– E2 Managing Performance|
– P2 Advanced Management Accounting
– F2 Advanced Financial Reporting
– Management Case Study Exam
|QCF Level 6 standard|
|Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)||– E3 Strategic Management|
– P3 Risk Management
– F3 Financial Strategy
– Strategic Case Study Exam
|QCF Level 7 standard (British Master’s degree standard)|
* Our Premium Online Learning Courses are fully inclusive of CIMA Approved Study Text and Exam Kits (eBooks) and a full pass guarantee. Discounts and easy payment plans are also available.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.